Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sometimes, life just sucks! It's been horrible around here.

First, my husband is pissed off about being told to smoke outside and wants me to understand where he is coming from. He feels that docs blame smoking on everything. I try to tell him that no one is saying that he is the cause but it doesn't help and it can't be good for any of us. That is also including our grand daughter who spends a lot of time with us.

He suggest that I drink soda outside to know how he feels like. Now, I get that it's cold, but why should I drink my soda outside?

I been really busy trying to make our house less dusty. I been dusting things that I normally don't pay attention to. I cleaned my sons room from top to bottom. That includes the walls and his curtains. I have been brushing the dogs. Two out of the three need a hair cut and I have to take them somewhere to get that done.

My husband has tried to dispute the asthma dx and I don't know if he is right or not. I am not a Doc. All I know is that my son has been sick most of the past two winters.

The Doc told me to quit giving him the allergy pill and only use the nasal spray and use the inhaler and within the next morning all the major symptoms of snuffy/runny nose has come back. The barking cough came back at night.

Yesterday, I took him to get the Xray of his chest and I am about to have a nervous breakdown. Test just scare me. I really worry and get myself into a panic.

Today, I called the Doc and he called back and said that if it came back as of a result of not having the allergy pill then it might just be allergies. So, it's possible he is allergic to our pets. Do we give away three bunnies? and three dogs? We have two cats that have to live outside because they spray but we let them in because of the snow storm. Could the symptoms because of the cat? Honestly, I want to give away the cats to someone who can afford to fix them because it seems mean to keep them outside. I think the neighbors share them with us because they are really fat. It wouldn't our first cat that ran away to them because they didn't like the dogs. The Doc couldn't tell me about the results of the Xray but said that if I don't hear from him in a couple days then no news is good news. I might have to take up drinking to get past these next couple of days.

Well, the good news is that because my husband has seen me trying to make changes in our house and making changes in the way we let our son eat is that he is agreeing to do most of his smoking outside.

We have been doing really well on controlling my sons eating habits. We are not going to any extreme measures. He is still eating well and maybe even more than he needs but we have basically cut out all juice. Today, I gave him a small glass. But overall, his calorie intake from juice and junk food is way low. We have decided to not allow any sweets for a while. We know at times the school will give them to him, but at home we won't for a while.

My husband wants to see my son exercise if he doesn't go outside to play. I really want him to be healthy but I won't tolerate my husband being mean like he did to me when I used to bug him about drinking.

I don't know if I am strong enough to give away all three of my dogs. Shadow must be about 8 or 9. He is an one eyed shitzu because him and my lab got into a fight. Then, our next oldest dog that has been with us in the lab. She is my girl. Then, there is Charlie. He is a shitzu and his last owner only had him for one day and gave him away because she had an allergy to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment