Sunday, February 27, 2011

I think I lied about the amount we all weigh. The Y scale still says a much higher number. I didn't mean to do it. I was very sad at the thought that the smaller number is wrong.

I think we been slacking on the drinking soda or juice issue. It's not that we are giving in and giving a lot but I think between my husband and I we are bending more on it than we should.

Then, we hear that my son is fighting his Dad on the whole issue.

I picked up the food from the organization that I blogged about. We have yet to eat any of it. I have never seen my freezer so full since I married my second husband. So, I am hoping that this will help create better habits.

We might have to change some of our thinking because some of the food is not something we typically eat. One, is the frozen entrees of Salisbury steaks. I used to cook those but I make them homemade now and much better. Two, some of the food is packaged much different. The soups were packaged frozen and not in a can like we would normally buy. Also, frozen mac n cheese the same way. Three, the biscuits and muffin mixes were small jiffy boxes and that is very different than I am used to.

I figure we will give a try this month and see if we like it. I like the idea of it. Food for less and less trips to the store. Also, we won't always have to think to buy veggies. We will just get some in the package. Now, if I can just get the freezer to open up and throw them at us. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment