Saturday, January 28, 2012

On Wednesday night, I took my son to Y for a class that is offered for his age group. The class was 50 minutes long. My sister and I walked while he was in class. When we went to get him he was really red in the face and said it was much more funner than walking with me. I hope to get him to the class once a week or maybe twice a week. Sometimes, gas is a problem because well I am not made of money. haha who is? Thursday, we had out oldest son walk to get our youngest son at the school he gets dropped off at for after school program. So, this week was really good for the exercise department. Last night, was REC night at his school and he got to go swimming. I am or was down 2 lbs this week. I say was cause today was a bad day for eating for me. It's my days where I have two shifts that I am not always prepared to bring two meals with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment