Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I feel like lately I am more motivated to get more of a workout in for myself and my son. I am the first to say that this isn't an easy task. I work full time as a caregiver for the elderly that doesn't keep me very active at all. My daytime client that I am with for about a total of twenty hours is mostly sitting on standing. The most movement I get his walking into the retirement home and up to her room. Then, standing near her as she gets ready. If she is on her feet. I am my feet. If she is sitting down, I am sitting down. I went to the YMCA tonight on my own because I am taking my son to class for his age group at the Y tomorrow evening and my husband doesn't want me not getting my night out on my own. Almost weekly, I get out with my friend but the Y time is different cause mostly I go on my own and I do what I want to do. At our IEP meeting it was told to me that there is a disorder that causes people to not feel that they are full and my son does fit some of the symptoms of it. He goes to the doctor tomorrow so I am going to talk to him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment