Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's the weekend that my kids are at home so my youngest son and I went to the Y. I didn't want to go because this weekend has been free to nonmembers and I thought it would be crowded. I was mistaken. It was a mad house there. I had to park really far away which I guess was good because we got walking in getting in the building and back to our car. We did a few rounds around the track before my son was overcome with really wanting to play in the jump house that they got for the weekend. He went up it and down several times so that counts exercise right? Then, we were going to swim but it was packed with people. I just decided that I didn't want to fight a crowd for the pool when we have the membership and can emjoy it several days a week. That doesn't mean that I wasn't upset with all the craziness. We just ended up sitting in the room upstairs that is kind of a place to spend time with family and friends and games. So, we played a round of uno and then battleship. I won't say that the evening was wasted because it's helping us get into a routine of my son getting to the Y too. If we count today as the end of the week my son was at the Y three times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment