Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We didn't fit any time for working out in today but my son was in school and then after school program for homework help. We have arranged for if possible the same person works with him. We can't have him there five days a week because there is a transportation problem twice a week and with the cold weather walking isn't an option. If it wasn't for the cold it would be perfect. We checked out the fitness programs the YMCA offers and we have conflicting times he can go because of the after school program. I am only home three nights of the week and if I am working then I have the only car to get to the Y. On Wednesday night, I normally go to the Y on my own and am there for about 2 or 3 hours and it's my meee time. I did notice that they have a 7 pm work out class for his age group so I might have to rethink my meee time. Thursday night, they have an outdoor event that Stephen wants to go to and my little sister is taking him. She has a membership too so it works out perfect for both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment