Monday, January 16, 2012

Today, was the first Monday that I didn't volunteer when babysitting was going on. I am stepping back to allow me to have the time to take my children to go to the Y. It took a lot of pushing to get my older son to go but he seemed to have a good time anyways. We walked for 30 minutes and swam for about an hour. Then, just for fun we played UNO in the family center before heading home. When we were at the Y we asked about the fitness programs that they are now offering for the children 6 thru 12. They offer things like Zumba and other fun things for kids to do. On Thursday, they have an outdoor activity for the kids and my sister is going to take him since I am working those nights. Hoping that we can get him moving more since his school doesn't have him getting any exercise at school and it's so cold now.

No comments:

Post a Comment