Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I haven't been blogging much on here. We are still struggling with my sons eating habits and finding the time for exercise and some of it is just not having the motivation to go to the Y or the gas to go. It doesn't help that I was sick for a whole week. Tonight, we cooked a whole chicken, stuffing and mashed potatoes with gravy. We made the mistake of not cooking the chicken long enough so dinner was kind of late but 45 minutes of cooking we got some of the cooked meat off. It was a good amount but not over the amount that we need. but I admit that mostly we would have served us with more chicken. My son refused to eat the stuffing. He threw a fit for over an hour cause he wanted more chicken. It took him the whole hour to settle for eating the raw carrots. He has to go to the doc on the 25th of this month. I wish we could find some answer to this trouble we face everyday in and out. My son is picking up weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment