Monday, February 13, 2012

A blogger wrote about an ap called "myfitnesspal" and since middle of last week I have been using it. I told the machine that I wanted to lose a pound a week and it put me on calories of 2010 a day and if I work out it adds the calories back in as I could eat them again. I don't quite get that. Well, anyways, I been paying more attention to the serving sizes and measuring some of my food and sticking to the serving size or close to it. I think cereal for breakfast is one area where I overate. I bet I ate at least double the size. Now, I am eating fruit and yogurt too. The scale at the Y says I have lost 8 lbs but not sure if that's really possible or not. My son is getting exercise two to three times a week. He goes to the Y class in the middle of the week and enjoys it. On the days, he has after school tutoring we have him stay even though he doesn't have a ride. My husband or other son walk to get him. I figure this is good for all of them. Even the dog gets a walk. I suppose if it's super cold we might not do this. We are starting to limit my sons serving size on his breakfast too. Trying to replace the extra serving size of cereal with a milk or a yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment