Saturday, April 14, 2012

We couldn't make the Y yesterday due to taking my son for a mental health assessment which took ALL day. It was horrible! We did make it to the Y today and met my sister. I have to learn to be more patient and not be a drill Sargent for my son when he is on the machines. He kept pushing the buttons and starting over and I sort of feel like I can't get into my workout because I am worried about what he is doing. I have to keep reminding myself that any movement my son does is better than sitting on his butt. I just kind of miss my "me" time. We came home and made chicken wraps and they were yummy. I am trying to get my son open to more than just chicken and cheese and he ate it with tomatoes too. I log my food and exercise on myfitnesspal and my son is asking me to do that for him. I really don't think it's the best idea. Maybe, a food journal or something but don't want to go high tech with him. I want him to make better choices but don't want him to ever feel like he is on a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment