Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I been to the Y three times this week. I am really liking the water class but I think I will give it another week and then take a break from it. I don't want to get bored with it. My sister came with me today and she seemed to be having a hard time but it's a lot harder than it might look. I bought my son today for the first time this week. By the time he got done with his homework we only had 15 minutes for cardio and then I sent him for his class and I went to my class. Only thing they didn't have his class and he followed my instructions to come swim laps but his attention span is short so he ended up getting bored and quitting. We seen him up above and motioned him to come down to the pool for a little bit and we just mainly relaxed in the pool. My son is getting more of a workout either at the Y or by us taking a short walk but he continues to obsess about food and gets ticked off if we add things to our food like green peppers and onions. Today, my husband cooked a pizza and he left them off his portion but he still freaked out. It's just frustrating when the first thing he talks about is food before he says hello or anything. I am just trying to take things one day at a time. I am measuring out somethings he asks for like his nuts that he loves. I am trying to teach him about portion control and choosing food from the different food groups in our meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment