Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stephen's Doc appointment went pretty good. He is having some allergy problems but I think it's cause when we trust that he will take his medication when we are not watching. He weighed in at 149 lbs and 5 ft 2 and half inches. The doctor didn't seem overly concerned with the gain but that could be cause he gained two inches too. He still is pushing for me to take him for a mental healthy assesment which I am going to make myself do on Friday. I wish I didn't have to do it. I love my son and I don't want him to think something is wrong with him. My goal is to come up with an arrangement that will get him to the Y more than once a week. Yesterday, we took a 20 minute walk and that wasn't something he wanted to do. He just loves the Y. I am wondering if I weigh him monthly at the Y will it give him issues. He is suppose to go back to the doc in a couple weeks following the mental health assesment so that will be interesting to see if he gains or stays the same or loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment