Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tomorrow, we get the ducts cleaned. I am hoping that it makes our house less dusty and the coughing go away. Stephen still coughs but it's not severe.

He goes to the doc tomorrow and I am hoping that he has at least lost a pound or two. He is a growing boy so I don't expect for him to not ever gain again. I am not sure what will happen. I paid a few dollars on his lunch account so he could get extra pizza. I just wasn't aware that he could pay to get extra on all his meals at school. I am pretty sure that they will do a blood test to test for allergies. I am prepared and accepted that we may have to find homes for our three bunnies.

Please, don't let it be the dogs. I can't give another pet away. I have tried to say if I gave one or two away which one would I pick? First, I say Shadow.. he is old, has one eye and his boring. Then, I feel bad. We have had him for years. It would be so wrong to give him away at this point. Then, I say charlie. He is a adorable shitzu and loves to cuddle. We are his third home. I would feel so rotten. Then, there is Ann. She is a lab and my girl. I couldn't give her away. Is Stephen living in a tent acceptable? Just kidding! I think the one dog that I could part with would be Charlie but noooooooo!!! Please don't let it be the dogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment