Monday, March 21, 2011

My son coughing and running nose has returned and it's sounding worse. He says he doesn't cough at school but honestly I don't believe him. It seems as if he can't go 30 minutes without coughing but can go six hours at school without coughing. Maybe, it's denial because I don't want it to be an reaction to our pets but something just doesn't sit right with me.
I say this because I have taken my son other places and he still coughs. It doesn't just go away when he is out of the house. I know this doesn't mean that the animals can't be the cause but I don't get why he isn't honest. Is it because he doesn't want medication for it. We haven't done the inhaler because he says he isn't short of breath and the Doc says only use it for shortness of breath.

I wish we would hear from the Doc about where to go for the Doc for allergy test. I have been hearing a lot about allergra lately. Has anyone ever used that? I would have to pay out of pocket because our insurance isn't going to pay for something that is over the counter. However, I would pay for it if it was better than what he is taking now.

My husband seems to be like my son and doesn't want to give any medications either. He says the nasal spray isn't needed if his nose isn't stuffy. I can see his point but when we were using the nasal spray morning and night and the allergy pill he was at his best.

No comments:

Post a Comment