Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My son coughed through out the night and this afternoon he is going to see a Doc. It's not the normal one because he was booked. I think children listen to what others say too much, because he told me that when the dog comes near him he coughs. That isn't true. We don't allow dogs in his bedroom and he coughed all night. We been trying to keep the dogs out more and he still coughs. I am not saying that it still couldn't be the dogs, but he isn't coughing the only time he around the dogs. If you tell my son something he will believe it. If you tell him that he doesn't get dinner tonight he will get really mad even though he has never been deprived of dinner. I don't know why my husband finds telling him that to be funny.
If you tell him as soon as you get home I want you to jump in the shower so you can get ready for bed. He will tell you that he will not jump in the shower with his clothes on.
I just wish he would get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment