Thursday, May 3, 2012


I haven't wrote in here for almost a week. We had a little bit of a rough week with two appointments to the place that is doing the assessments for my son. We missed out on the Y because of this. We did go yesterday and I took both of my sons. We go at peak hours and it makes it hard to find two or three of the same machines together and basically I wasn't with my son while he did his exercise. I suppose I could just stand around and do nothing while he works out but I don't think I have the courage to just stand there. My son jumps machines and both of my boys headed down to do strength training machines while I finished my workout. I did Zumba again. It's the 3rd time and it's still hard to keep up. I have to modify some moves cause I can't jump well and when they do cross the legs thing real fast I think I would mess up and fall. Speaking of falling. I have fell twice this week. Once, in my kitchen and once I tripped over my clients walker. This morning we learned that Stephen spent his allowance on gatorade for himself, pop for his brother and ice cream for himself. This kind of not what I expect out of our Y visit. Well, I better get to bed. I woke up with a head cold during the night. I don't think I drank enough water after Zumab.

No comments:

Post a Comment