Monday, May 21, 2012


I was at the YMCA and I ran into my son's doctor. It was cute cause here comes this man coming down the stairs and I am getting ready to up them and I spot a guy with a while tore sideways down his crotch. We look at each other and it clicked on who we were. This is probably easier for him cause he seen me the way I am always am and I seen him with the doc coat and a whole in his pants. HAHA my husband wanted to know why I was looking at his mid section. Anyways, he asked what was new and not sure if he wanted me to just say everything good and move on but I used this chance to brag about me bringing my son to the Y and how he was diagonosed as having ADD and how I thought his inhalor makes his hungry. It was easier to talk to him since he seemed so much more real. He seemed willing to discuss taking him off the medication and said bring him to see me. We actually have an appointment coming up next month. For the record.. I didnt have my son because he was with his Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment