Wednesday, November 9, 2011

For Halloween I took my son to a church cause I thought he would get less candy. Instead he got normal size candy bars plus we did hit a few hours just for the sake of trick or treating. My son is driving me crazy wanting to eat candy. I keep saying that I am going to do daily walks but then I forget and don't forget homework. I make the effort to go to the Y at least twice a week and mostly he only gets there once or twice a month. We are not getting anywhere with getting him to understand that he isn't going to starve and I just get so confused on why he acts the way he does. I am trying everything I can. For example, we let him get pop corn (a bag) I asked for a small bowl and he gives me a dirty look. Another example, I give the cat a cat treat and he says since I gave her a treat he should have a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment