Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My son has been on the new inhaler for about a week now and he no longer coughs. He also no longer has a runny nose so while I am glad that the coughing has stopped it makes me wonder if we should have waited more time for the nasal spray to work.

Next month, he sees an allergist and has to quit all medication for allegies because they said they will test him. I just hope he doesn't get sick all over again. It will be interesting to see if he has any negative side effects from not getting the medication.

He also has quit yelling about drinking mostly water. He gets other stuff time to time but mostly it's water or milk now. He had found a friend in the neighborhood but my son put his gaming system in the garage because the friend had left it out and they didn't have a key to the garage. So, the kid was mad. So, a nice gesture caused a fight. I said, just next time whatever it is, if there is a next time, let it sit in the rain or whatever happens happens.

I hope they can smooth things over because my son needs a friend or two in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment